Monday, February 15, 2010

THANK YOU !!!

Several times a year I sit down with a big stack of thank you notes and the contracts of our guests since I last sent out notes. I've printed a selection of notes, each having one of the cottages pictured on the front and our contact info inside. To help with this process, I read the journal entries left by our guests so I can make each note more personal regarding anything they may have written about during their stay. As much as this sounds like a huge chore, once I start, it becomes an enjoyable process to pass the time in the evenings when tv viewing is rather boring. I love to read about the activities and impressions of our guests and, someday, I'll write more about this. Snail mail thank you notes are not so common today, so I hope that our past guests will be pleasantly surprised to hear from me and really know how very much we appreciate their choosing to stay in our Cottages in the Clouds.